GAT Subject Registration
How to Register for GAT-Subject Test
Before applying for GAT-Subject test you need to download “GAT-Subject registration form” from NTS official site or click the link and also download Bank deposit slip along with the registration form. Be sure you have downloaded a fresh copy of GAT-Subject registration form as the registration form may be changed. There will be two copies of bank deposit slip, one is NTS copy and the other is bank copy. Following steps must be kept in mind for GAT-Subject registration.
1) Deposit Rs. 1200/- in any MCB, HBL, UBL or ABL online bank branch on the downloaded slip. Keep NTS Copy with you.
2) Remember the branch code of that online bank branch. It is needed while filling the registration form.
3) On the top of the registration form there is four digit key word box which must be filled and remembered as it may be required if there is any correction needed in the provisional candidate list.
(4) Keep in touch with the official site of NTS for the provisional candidate list and check your particulars if it is correct or not. In case of any correction needed write your four digit code in the given box and make correction what ever is needed. Provisional candidate list is placed on the NTS site after two days of the last date of the registration form and correction can be made for four days. After this you can’t make any change in your particulars.
5) Two recent photographs of sizes 1 x 1.5 inches, bank deposit slip and GAT-Subject registration form are the documents which have to be sent to NTS office Islamabad.
6) Write your name on the back of the photographs and get them attested by a class I officer.
7) Write the correct email address and mailing address on the GAT-Subject registration form as all of your information is sent to you at the same email address and your Roll number slip and result card are sent to you by courier at the given mailing address. Keep checking your email regularly after submission of GAT-Subject registration form.
8) Roll number slip will be sent to you at your address 10 days prior to test date and the result card will be sent after 7 days of test date.
(9) By hand submission is not allowed, send your registration form through TCS or any courier service to NTS office Islamabad. It will take 24 hours to deliver your packet to NTS office Islamabad from any distance within the country.
In case of any help feel free to contact us.